Wednesday, December 06, 2006

yyyyaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWN!

Heh! *Scratching balls* No, wait.

That's wrong, i didn't have those last month. Let's do this again...

yyyyaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWN!

Heh! *rubbing eyes*

It's been that long? I love my sleep and then since it's Dec and we need to get into party mode, i needed my rest.

OK, i have lied. I have had some major masahibus - el nino aside. I figured:

1. Neighbour decided t'was time for spring cleaning and figured the easiest way to clean the wall to wall was soak it. in situ!
2. Neighbour wanted to confirm whether the internet router is waterproof.
3. Neighbour was too high to figure whether taps are closed clockwise or anticlockwise.

Conclusion:
Taps left on+House flooded+Router flooded+Wireless Access Point flooded= No internet!

Lakini now we are back, up and running. Asante to those who sent concerned emails and no - you know who you are - you are not inheriting anything in case i am dead because i am not.

So, in my usual lazy fashion:

Another Chicken Joke


A chicken farmer went to a local tavern, sat next to a woman, and ordered a glass of champagne.

The woman perks up and says, "How about that? I just ordered a glass of champagne, too!"

"What a coincidence," he said, "This is a special day for me. I'm celebrating."

"This is a special day for me, too, and I'm also celebrating!," says the woman.

"What a coincidence," says the man. As they clinked glasses he asked, "What are you celebrating?"

"My husband and I have been trying to have a child, and today my Gynecologist told me I'm pregnant!"

"What a coincidence," says the man. "I'm a chicken farmer. For years all my hens were infertile, but today they're finally laying fertilized eggs."

"That's great!" says the woman, "How did your chickens become fertile?"

"I switched cocks," he replied.

She smiled and said, "What a coincidence!"



(Oh, if you are wondering, an internet router is NOT waterproof).

3 comments:

egm said...

How come I didn't see that punchline coming? :)

Eh, and the way I thought your jirani had hit on a gold mine of waterproof routers! Ah, now I just have to continue my search...

Princess said...

Hilarious!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ich. Now that he has replaced the router, did he replace it with a waterproof one or with easy open and close taps with state indicators? ROTFL

That joke killed!

Blogger just ate my comment but 1 am smarter me!