Thursday, December 07, 2006

AAAAaaaaaarghhhhhhh

Hell hath no fury like Ichiena pissed.

I consider myself a liberal chick. And I tend to be a good judge of character, at least that’s what I’ve always thought. I avoid entanglements – relationships have naturally been a no-go-zone.

I aint no saint. A gal needs to feel loved once in a while – a gal wants that human touch that no gadget ever invented or amount of chocolate can satisfy. But I aint no hoe either.

I am straight-up. I put my cards on the table and it is usually a take it or leave it deal, with room for negotiation if need be. After that, I expect maturity, proper manners and even good relations if need be because that’s what I give back. I do not nag. I do not cling. Granted, I may dream within but I do not put those dreams into action.

Which is why I am so pissed! He sought me out. Almost a full year after I first met him. I never prompted him – didn’t even see it coming. At all. And being me, I thought, what the heck – it’s been a while, he’s over 21 I am over 21. What harm can it do, right?

WRONG! OH SOOOOO WRONG!

I did not call or even try to get in touch for over a month after. And vice versa. I didn’t think anything of it. After all I had made my stand quite clear. Now, unfortunately, I have to deal with him once in a while to get stuff moving. And he’s giving me the “I’m busy!” routine. The very last thing I expected from him. Irony is I ain’t looking for Round 2!! I am forced to get him to do stuff through third parties – I kid you not.

I am sorely tempted to send him a tongue in cheek text and tell him he can relax – I am not about to drop a baby on him, unless there was a second immaculate conception!!

%^##%$@$%^%@#$@#

Someone remind me again why I am being harassed to hook up and get married if these are the characters out there?

I think this one is apt for today:



MEN: Why buy a cow when you can get the milk for free?

WOMEN: Why get a whole pig when all you want is a little sausage?

14 comments:

Princess said...

That joke is tooooo funny!! Don't give up...there is someone out there for you!!

PROUD NYEUTHI said...

Hmmmm, ako bize. Proceed to be bize yourself. World keeps turning, sun keeps shining. I like your attitude.

Ichiena said...

@princess: Yaani, not to be sarcastic lakini i have really heard that one so many times over the years nowadays i just nod and say - yeeeessss, yeeees I will. And when i do, i will strangle him and ask, "Where you been all this time you #$@$@Q%$"

@nyeuthi: Busy, Ichiena Busy.

Acolyte said...

Pole sana mami.There are very many unstable jamaas out there. Hope you manage to sort that hot mess out!

egm said...

Pole for that one. *looking sideways to ensure there is a getaway incase of projectiles coming his way after saying... "wako atakuja in due course"* Okay, now I'll run away! :)

Ichiena said...

@Aco: What I'd like to do is sort HIM out...kidogo karate aimed at his head. Both of them.

@egm: Ruuuun EGM, ruuuuuun!

(@Me: Heheheh...yaani this is a new one. I have posted and responded to comments within a 24 hour period - woooowooooo!)

WanjaKihii the tomboy said...

mmmmh...hellhasnofury!!!! i can feel your anger ooozing from the post! I would go for give a piece of your mind or should i say tongue? if he wants to be treated like a three year old, then do so give him a tongue-lashing

Archer said...

Do you have an email address?

Unknown said...

Love your analogy on the men /women thing lol !

Welcome to the dear world of men and their immaturity.

Ichiena said...

@don: irony is that when he next rubs shoulders with me (hehe) i will so sweet and sugary he'll be stumped. Women...

@wanja: Ati give him tongue? Chidwe!

@archer: up and running - talk to me.

@ndevious: werokamu? More like goodbye alligator. I checked - i am on the waiting list for next flight to Venus.

Anonymous said...

Hope you managed to sort the dude out, gave him a tounge lashing etc. Going around giving men a bad name. I have a mind to give him a fat lip. Yuko wapi! Aiii! *waving spear around while issuing battle cries, face covered in war paint.*

That joke! Ouch!

Then word verification, caused me to have a minor fit the other day this one gives me this one (xmyzdrwhui) after 4 tries! Lord give me patience...

gishungwa said...

First time here! *ROFLMAO( Rolling on the Floor laughing My A$$ off) fr the blogtionary.
Assuming that since we are grown ups should make things easier LOL heck no!
As they say there is someone for eveyone.Would reccomend that you treat him as he wishes!
(ARRRGGHHH umijanx for verification Bhah!)

Ichiena said...

@Aegeus: Job offer - ukichoka kufanya huko, kuna vacancy for body guard/hired thug.

@Gish: Karibu kwangu mami (I once asked - what is LOL, BTW, ROTFLMAO, BRB - this year. After August. Ssshhhh). As for the Shoe, i left him in the store.

Ichiena said...

@thick skin: feel free to exfoliate - no bashing here. Now, why would i be reading a manufacturers manual if I had no intention to buying; if the very idea of leaving the store with it has my skin crawling?