Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Landscaping decisions

This post has been shamelessly inspired by Milo’s. Yes, I am completely unoriginal – sue me.

N’ways, reading about bolingos being coochied threw me to the other side of the coin – the bolingolette, if you may. This piece of biology probably resulted in the first case of someone humming, “My My My Ma Ma Myyyyyyyyyy” – no wait. That was Johnny Gill. I meant shouting “LordGodAlmiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighty!!!!!!!!!”. Whether in pain or in pleasure is a story for another day.

Now, bolingolette is a loner and prone to boredom. She needs entertainment, nay, she demands it. She has an entire fan club whose members salute the very thought of her.

But even of more importance, she needs a nice secure welcoming home. This is clearly a case where you need to judge a book by its cover. Overgrown weedy compounds, though once the norm – before the Great Rift Valley that is – are no longer acceptable. Due to many painful, surprising, shocking, horrific lessons from the past, it is now generally expected that all compounds will be neat and kept trim. The decision on how high to let the weeds grow came about after cases of:


Plague

Rodents! Auuuuuuu! No amount of ratkill, doom or even the Pied Piper can get rid of the little crits. Of all the plagues known to man, the Great Plague of NaHuKos is the worst, so fatal it is that not only can it wipe out entire generations before they are conceived, but it is said that it also leads to the unwarranted fasts forcing some landlords to resort to DIY and you know females are still trying to figure out which end of a hammer goes into the socket.

And can you picture this: bolingolette and member enjoying a lovely afternoon chat. Getting on like a house on fire and suddenly member starts scratching like he’s on fire???

It aint rugby

Yes, landlords have regretfully learnt that a majority of bolingolette’s club members get grass burns from rugby and rugby alone. A stroll through bolingolette’s compound should be no reason, or opportunity, to think of a man’s locker room. The very sight of foliage may induce such images in a member’s mind, more often resulting flu-like symptoms such as droopiness, the shakes and even shriveling. Unless it is one day discovered that the weed is of economic value, i.e. it can be harvested, exported and smoked, the grass has to go.

Treasure hunts

Many a treasure hunt has been abandoned for the lack of a map – which is what you would need if you were on a sojourn through the wilderness. The search for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow – scratchy though the ride may be – need not read like a safari through the jungle. A fan can only endure so many grazes and scratches. Which leads me to the next scenario.

Blind man’s buff

When things are thick and thicketed lost members have been known to take desperate measures. Not one to stop and ask for directions, or God forbid, confirm that they are lost. Like using the back door. Auuuuuuuuu!

And so we live in an era of trimmed lawns.


@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#

"Don't laugh!" said the patient.

"Of course I won't laugh," the doctor said. "I'm a professional. In over twenty years I've never laughed at my patient."

"Okay then," the patient said, and proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the tiniest 'whoo-ha' the doctor had ever seen. It could not have been bigger than the size of a AAA battery. Unable to control himself, the doctor started giggling then fell laughing to the floor. Ten minutes later he was able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure.

"I am so so sorry," said the doctor. "I really am. I do not know what came over me. On my honor as a doctor and a gentleman, I promise this will not happen again. Now what seems to be the problem?"

To which the patient replied...

"It is swollen,"


@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#

Overheard at the ongoing WSF:

“We are not even agitating for legalization of gay unions yet. It’s not time for that. What we would really like is a consideration in the budget reading – just like they give to those living with AIDS. The government should seriously consider lowering the price of lubricants….”


@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#

Pick – up line: I’ll be Osama. You be a cave. Let me hide inside you.

Mchongoano: “I ain’t fat! Hell no.” Indicating his girth. “This is my d**k wrapped around me.”

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

He he! What about an oval office sans G.W? Maoni?

Archer said...

Ichiena you done killed me! I'm reading this in bed at 3:47 am and laughing till I'm almost doubting my sanity. I saw that gay dude on news, orange sijui yellow hair, "one day I want to marry a man..." and "...the government should consider lowering the prices of lubricants, coz we can't do without them..." WTF? Don't be surprised if the price of Castrol GTX shukaz tomorrow.

Princess said...

Thank goodness I am reading this at home because I am laughing hysterically right now. The joke about the so-called swollen member has me in stitches...LOL!!!

Prousette said...

Mami you are going straight to hell...!! And maybe I will come with you to laugh!

Landscaping is very necessary but no tomahawks pleez.

egm said...

Haha, hehe, hihi, hoho, huhu! That's all I can say at this time. Made for an interesting start to my day, that's for sure! You and Milo should be locked up in the same room with a computer online at your disposal for 24/7 blogging and the key thrown away.

Ati the lubricant thing actually happened? Jameni!

Klara said...

Am glad I read this on my way out, coz I gotta somethin 2 giggle about..
Very Interestin n funny

Don_quixote said...

I have packed am ready to join you and prou in hell LOLROTFL "its swollen" akiamungu that kills me all the time i bet the doc had his licence revocked. Lakini seriously what was that dude saying? ati the price of lubricants when kuna so many other shida plauging wathii, si they reduce the price of milk and bread kwanza, if he had said free jualas maybe but eish am pissed already. which is why i say WTF instead of WSF.

Ichiena said...

@m: Yaani I have tried and tried and after 16 hours, i give up. Explain oval office without Georgie.

@Archer: My thoughts exactly - castrol are really useful!

@Princess: I know! it always kills me no matter how many times i read it.

@Prousette: Kwanza, we have a corner where the temp never cools. Ati Tomahawks, lol!! Kwanza i thought of another reason. Career class: A visit by a member to bolingolette's compound being a moment of inspiration to become a lawnmower or a barber or a chemist (discover a painless lawn treatment)...

@Baba Boi: Lubricant happened. Nani kama Citizen to bring a clip on that. Mhmmm. Milo, what do you think? You and me locked up in a room, you promise bolingolette entertainment, and i promise i will not mention banos.

@klara: Werrokamu to the madness

@DQ: What do you mean you are packing? I thought I'd find you there...hehehe

egm said...

Mama Boi, Ha, that one by M had flown over me too (I admit), lakini after somaing your response to him, it rukad at me big time. Geoarge W. Kichaka. Git it? If you still don't, then you are in serious trouble, and Milo had better entertain that bolingolette mpaka you come back to reality.

Anonymous said...

coming in almost last,or am i? you shud counter all Milo's posts to make the gender equal. am i making sense hivi? t'is a good guide though.
what was the gay guy high on?

Anonymous said...

The lubricant! Aiii! ROTLF This post killed! "The very sight of foliage may induce such images in a member’s mind, more often resulting flu-like symptoms such as droopiness, the shakes and even shriveling. Unless it is one day discovered that the weed is of economic value, i.e. it can be harvested, exported and smoked, the grass has to go." that is a gem worthy of copyright! Treasure hunts, aii!! ichiena, this year kweli you have decided to go all out. Super stuff please do keep it coming - pun so intended!

Lawns must be kept manicured sawasawa. Makes some erections on property seem higher! If that is not encouragement tell me what is.

Now am rolling in at number 200! **Hangs head in shame**

Milonare said...

Aiiii now mamiso? Itzofhau? ROTFLMAO

Things thick and thicketed? Using the back door (i.e staff entrance)? Great Plague of NaHuKos?

Haki Ive laughed vi-meja

As for being locked up in a room... I doubt there'll be any posts from that 24/7 bloggin LOL

Uko Nai my dear? Si you hit me up on (me i love nairobi regardless) at yahoo dot com ma-messenger?

Usiwe na haya my dear... Milo doesnt bite... (Not unless asked to - LOL)

Lakini hakuna Cuntistutional rights ROTFL

bantutu said...

The landscaping stuff was off the platforms...Mosdef Lee Harvey Oswalds of erectile-Jonny F.Ks(excuse the eSkssessive use of Stato for imagery, hihi!!)
Alafu uyo daktari hehehe!! Amenishaga mbaya!! Ati its swollen!! Noma.
Io samthin ya WSF sikuwa nimeiskia...ati Lubricants! NgamiaZZ I tell you!!
PMSL to the bone!!

Ichiena said...

@Baba Boi: Dang! I have been a danda I tell you. Thanks for that.

@M: Belated LOL, hehehe. Kumbe you are a nut in hiding.

@Bomseh: Now if we start issues of equality then the marbles will also have to endure manicure sessions, ama? As for that dude, like Archer said, probably Castrol.

@Aegeus: Usiworry dadi, there's always a seat saved for you. LOL, ati makes some erections seem higher! Auuu - mi sikujui!

@Milo: Donji, donji. And it is all your fault, like i first said. Ati Staff Entrance, lol! You need to take the blue pill dude.

I have done like sos. Oh, you can bi----waaaaaait. Which cheeks are we discussing here?

@Bantutu: Mwalimu Bantu! Hala - paka amekuachilia? Shukran lakini. Mambo za landscapping lazima zichunguzwe kwa utaratibu.

Kelitu said...

Okay that "my dick wraps around me hence the girth," just killed me. LOL!

Nakeel said...

Use backdoor to where? aiigh mama kwekwe lazima zitolewe. Thanks for the laughter.

modoathii said...

as i was reading this i had the image of the cuckoo clock in my head. mbao ulichukua na ukatupa mbali saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaana.

kuna vile inaonekana watu watashinda manyanga wengi...watu watakwachu delo.

Bwahahahhah(snort)hahaha...swollen