Friday, January 05, 2007

Blog Justice

"….No!" EGM guffawed. "No Don Q – you haven't heard half the story. I tell you, there is more to that story. After the meet up and all the hullabaloo the post on that caused, it all spiraled out of control and Aegeus was brought to justice. The Ichiena way!"


It's now Don Q's turn to look shocked, "Ati brought to justice! Really EGM! Surely you exaggerate. What's your source anyway?"


"I am the source. I was there. And you could say I was a star witness! And I have the photos to prove it too."


"For real! Do tell. I am all ears."



EGM starts fidgeting with his white bow-tie (it turns out that white bow-ties are his specialty after all). "Aaaah, Don. It's a rather long story. And I don't have the ti-"


Don Q jumps in, "There'll be strawberry crepes in it for you!"


At which EGM immediately responds, "Now why didn't you say that from the start! OK, let's see…. it's really funny actually – that Aegeus. He was actually trying to protect sensibilities of others. For example, Gishungwa was not knitting a bottle warmer – the size of that thing! I think it was a kibuyu warmer – you know for her kibuyu of muratina?"


Don Q starts jumping up and down, quite the feat too, "Well, get on with it!" By now, everyone in (restaurant's name) is miserably failing at pretending not to eavesdrop. Don does not give a hoot. EGM just wants his strawberry crepes. Seeing that he has the entire restaurant enthralled, he booms out (no-one's about to complain anyway).


"You are correct up until the meet up of 31st December with some kidogo variations. I mean of course it's common knowledge that EGM stands for Every Gals Man – ignore the Extreme Genital Mutilation bit. I use that when I am undercover, 006 and all, but that's a story for another day." Before Don Q can interrupt, EGM hurriedly continues, "Apparently, Aegeus misled everyone into believing Ichiena was waiting for him home – the term Ichiena used was allegedly waiting. She insisted that it was all……

18 comments:

Princess said...

Hilarious...don't leave us hanging!! I'm assuming there will be a continuation of this storo!!

Anonymous said...

Wacha i go home and study this piece of literature then i will have words. Ngoja tu! Continuation ile ina sanction inakamu hivi karibuni!

Don_quixote said...

LOL,You will get me fired i swear!!!***note to self only read ichiena blog when in the confines of your home**** So THIS is the real version? ehe it was all what?... well do go on

Archer said...

To the left, to the left!!

Spidey/Tato said...

i echo archer <------
<-------

i smell the makings of a very interesting drama...so glad i am not involved.

popcorn at hand, previews over...let the show begin

egm said...

'Tato, ati uninvolved? Wewe! Usipotaka nimtobolee Don Q yote, you had better talk vizuri...

Unyc said...

This meet up was dramatical.....
Ichiena reveal all...evrything...lol...

POTASH said...

Mhhh.. hata mimi nimechukua popcorn.. but why is everyone keeping their claws clipped. Come on and give us the down dirty!
Tumelipa!!!

Don_quixote said...

EGM how much? Tato weka popcorn chini and step into the ring, hey Ichiena ebu ring the bell we start round two.

Spidey/Tato said...

@EGMutilated...are u sure u wanna go thru with that threat????

@D-Q...i will not be drawn towards the dark side...i will put the popcorn down only to get to my fanta and hotdog

bantutu said...

Aha!! Secreto?

Anonymous said...

Ati secreto? Hiyo kando. The gloves are off. Follow my link!

Don_quixote said...

@Tato not be drawn he says? not be drawn? darkness dear dwells within you, and since Aegeus says the gloves are off he be lying in his haste to take the gloves of he took the skin off his hand as well

Ichiena said...

@Princess: I know! I was laughing my head off - akina Don Q and EGM are quite something.

@Aegeus: Words? And what do you call "Wacha i go home and study this piece of literature then i will have words. Ngoja tu! Continuation ile ina sanction inakamu hivi karibuni!"...heheh?

@Don: Wacha - ati now you want to pretend you hold a job? This i cannot wait to hear.

@Archer: Mhmmmm! (Add head roll and finger-snap)

@Tato: You give a new definition to the words "not involved". You sure? We ask EGM.

@EGM: Ongea! Ongea!

@Unyc: It's not for me to reveal - it's EGM and dude has jetlag!!!!

@Potash: While getting that popcorn, hata mimi nikamatie hotdog. (Umelipa? Account details tafadhali)

@Don: Haya! It's all EGM! It wasnt me - haki.

@Tato: Dude, what did you put in them popcorns?

@Bantutu: de amore I tell ya!

@Aegeus: Gloves? Which ones - five fingered or one fingered?

@Don: Quick with those Strawberry Crepes for EGM. We want this story and we want it now!

Anonymous said...

How about the two fingered ones? (Boxing) Bare knuckles, too! Anyone wanna say something?...EGM?

gishungwa said...

the knitting is going well and thew show eve better love the distraction as i knit. c'mon been a while since we had blog war,fight fight fight

egm said...

I just came back from the doctor's and he said my jetlag has only one cure. Take up knitting. Gishungwa, si you songa kando I join you in knitting? Ama I'll learn crotcheting. This thing of ati I know all... sijui. Someone might have hired a lookalike pretending to be me and is now giving stories I can hardly relate to!

Ichiena said...

@Aegeus: No glove no love dear...hehehe

@Gishungwa: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

@EGM: LOL! Ati crotcheting. Wa! That is called bailing, jumping ship, skiving...mhmmm!