Saturday, February 10, 2007

Fissssssssing....

Yipeeeeee!!! Off to Naivasha. To go fissss.

I know - it aint no big deal, shouldnt be. But then you have no idea who my galz are. They are specially created I tell you. They are a mad bunch, and woe to the man who dares enter their lair when they are grouped together....mwehehehehehee - they will dissect you papo hapo, by the time you get back to normal life, it will be two months down the line and your boys may still not have ascended back.

OK, they ain't so bad. Lakini...tsk, tsk, tsk!

Anyway! We have finally managed to put something together as a group and we are going to Naivasha. Some come encumbered - can you imagine making plot and you are told, "the beau, baby, bwana, ayah....has to come.", "Overnight! I cant", "I cannot use public means!!", "Do we have a program of activities"(wtf???).

For me who's a get-up-and-go mama, at one point I was sure it aint ever gonna happen (it's been almost 10 long years I tell ya); was pulling my hair out (so now i have a bald spot on the left). Imagine a group of nine mamas - 3 spicy (i.e. the spouses are connected at their hips and are coming along) and 6 kienyeji (i.e. encumberances have been left to take care of the babies, hehehe). And they proceeded to buy keroro directly from KWAL - wholesale I tell ya.

Which is why the fissssssing part. I will probably be fishing mamas out of a lake the entire weekend. As a precaution, i have had the encumbrances sign disclaimers (I will not be held accountable for any disappearing women). Anyone with some tough industrial fishing net i can borrow?

Haya! Lovely weekend y'all.


Keep the Motor Running?

A man 80 years of age married a young lady. A year later he carried her to the hospital, and she had a baby.
The nurse said to the man: "At your age, how do you do that?"
The man answered: "You just have to keep the motor running".
Another year passes, and the man carries her back to the hospital, another baby.
The same nurse said to the man and asked: "You are something else, how do you do that?". He said: "I told you that you just have to keep the motor running".
Another year and back to the hospital for another baby.
The same nurse said: "You are unbelievable, how do you do that?!".
He said: "You got to keep the motor running".
She answered: "Well, you better change oil, because this one came out black".

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me first! I know shame on me i cheated, heheheh. Mandam, that fissing net ninayo, lakini these mamas, uzani? sitaki ikatike. Tihiii.

Have fun hukos in the dust, sun and soil ahem, sand.

Anonymous said...

i envy you.naivasha is super.last time i was there the drama was too much.
anyway, advice: if you rent the boat for say one hour, don't row into the lake for 30 minutes then turn back eti to balance the time. it ain't gonna happen. you won't make it back in less than another hour or more. i'm talkiing from experience. haiya, shauri yako.

Jadekitten said...

Oh, I'm green with envy...Have a BLAST.

Eh, watch the hippos too... bwehehehe...

mama shady said...

at first i had wondered..a group of chics going fishing!anyway, wow!road trippin!i want...have fun!

egm said...

You enjoy kabisa! Here, I just wistfully stare at the screen and say, "If only!" Tufurahie kabisa.

Don_quixote said...

Damna m so green with wivu, anyways have fun, and yeah watch for the hippos, but me wonders if the hippos will even get to be seen

Ichiena said...

@Aegeus: I did that and then some....and then some I tell ya. No dust though - it rained!!!

@Bomseh: Fear not - we never even ventured anywhere near the lake, ati we fikad as far as the swimming pool. And for which I am grateful because I would not have hacked 8 teetering people near a boat!

@Jade: It was soooo hard to say goodbye! i wanna get a lakeside cottage, I tell ya.

@M'me Shady: Except for everyone (including Pooch (yes, I am still recovering from that name and so is the mutt) the dog) trying to hook me up with an Odiero, this was a must repeat.

@EGM: Now that i am back to earth and up working at 4am, same here. Same here.

@Don: So right! When we were leaving's when we realised no one ventured near the lake, with the exception of one spouse who was out to annoy mama watoto and it worked...hehehe. Pure bliss I tell ya.

Klara said...

Hope u had a Bomb of atime. Am hopin visit da town this wknd n am countin on da weather 2 behave!!

Girl in the Meadow said...

Hope you had fun mami lakini your last blog post about bad boys is too funny.

Ati not the regular bad boy...tsk tsk..

WanjaKihii the tomboy said...

I soo envy you.

Ichiena said...

@Klara: Fish Eagle rocked (despite the fact that the group was too kerorod to fika the lake!). Go, weather or not.

@Shiroh: He! Blogger mpotevu - welcome back. BTW, the RRBB has now dropped an R - he's now just a Really Bad Boy...tihiiihiii

@Wanja: Hebu repeat. In capitals. Bold. Underlined. In gold letters. In Latin.

Chatterly said...

Hope you had a lovely time!

Aizoh said...

Hope you had a swell time. You should have invited me. Let me loose on those mamaas and I do my own kinda fishing he he. Just envying you.Btw, I like your blog name whatever it means. Souds so Kenyan. Will know what it means in the next few minutes from another demkochuodho osiepna here.

Ichiena said...

@Chatterly: Words cannot do it justice...

@Aizoh: Dare I say, "It was for your own safety"?? Karibu kwangu. Did the nyakochuodho traslate?

bantutu said...

Am sooo late...Fish for Vale?