Tuesday, November 14, 2006

When will Dec get here?

It is warm - cold.
It is raining.
It is wet.
I wish i was a mosquito -
Their sex lives is at an all time high.
I became the feeding ground of several mosquitolettes.
I have malaria to prove it.
I am sick.

When will the weekend get here?
When will Dec get here?


***********************************************************************************
Old Wedding

An elderly couple had been dating for some time. Finally they decided it
was time for marriage. Before the wedding, they went out to dinner and
had a long conversation regarding how their marriage might work.


They discussed finances, living arrangements and so on. Finally the old
gentleman decided it was time to broach the subject of their physical
relationship.


"How do you feel about sex?" he asked, rather trustingly.


"Well," she says, responding very carefully, "I'd have to say I would
like it infrequently.


The old gentleman sat quietly for a moment. Then, looking over his
glasses, he looked her in the eye casually asking, "Was that one word or
two words?"

6 comments:

egm said...

Pole sana for the ugonjwa. Wishing you a quick full recovery. Dec will get here soon enough...

Princess said...

Funny..get better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my dearest. Pole kwa ugonjwa. I will put a price on the head of the offending mosquito. Hope you get better soon.

When will December 12th get here? Naingoja kwa hamu! You know after that Christmas is here! Holiday!

Yes sir I said in, frequently.

pesa tu said...

Pole hope u get better soon.
About the mosquito...defintely i would like the sex life but not its lifespan.

odegle said...

ichieni !

Ichiena said...

Ok! This is now tiring. I started out ati responding to all comment - dating a month ago. My laziness has reared it's head. So I will summarise:

@All (hehehe): Thank for the wishes. I am getting better soon.

@Odegle: My name?