Friday, October 13, 2006

Oh dear...

What have I gone and done now. Me? Start a blog? To what end? I have this annoying (yes, it annoys me to no end. Don't even get me started on the effect on others....tsk tsk) habit of jumping all over the place. Getting interested in one thing, getting good and comfy in it then, see ya later alligator!

I am hoping that I wont do the same thing to this. No, this one I hope to nurture. Like in Harry Potter, old Dumbledore (is it?) has that bowl where he stores his thoughts and memories, collection of moments so that he can go back and retrieve them, relieve them, relish them whenever, wherever and howsoever he wants. I'm gonna play Dumbledore and this blog is my pensieve.

Mhmm....

Well, this pensieve is going to be full of memories of laughter. And what better one to start with than this little gem that kills me no matter how many times I hear it. Laughter IS the best medicine.


THE WORLDS SHORTEST FAIRY TALE

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?"




The girl said, "NO!"

And the guy lived happily ever after and went fishing, hunting and played golf a lot. He had all the best electronic equipment, the fastest cars, boats and motorcycles. He drank beer whenever he wanted.

THE END

15 comments:

bomseh said...

i'm just about to become that guy.

Anonymous said...

Chick, I skipped the'will you marry me?' part. Hell! Where is the fishing, golf, beer and fast cars at?

Spidey/Tato said...

ha ha ha ha...i see the nmakings of a good blog and not to mention that fairy tale aint half bad at all

Half 'n' half said...

Welcome to the blogsphere!!! And the girl did what? I suppose she is still running?

Anonymous said...

Heheheheheh....did he remember to carry his booze?

Girl in the Meadow said...

LMAO, welcome to the blogosphere. Thanks for your invitation dear Shark.

See you

Anonymous said...

Welcome to blogworld. That girl sounds awfully farmiliar, i figure she is happy too.
thanks for passing by my place. Be back for more.

Adrian said...

if i ever get to the point of asking that question, nice to know that a negative answer has its bright sides.

Prousette said...

and everyone lived happily ever after, especially the girlm since her story is not being told.

Holy Cow said...

Come to think of it, the dude was betrer off alone and must have lived to a ripe old age.
Ps
You've inspired me to create my own blog. Kudos. "Ichieni?"

Nakeel said...

And the chic is crying for refusing the chance.

bomseh said...

where's the comment link on ur latest post? aiii! ati "after all, his uncle is related to the Presidents son-in-law’s househelp!" what a connection!
but about naivety,".... thinking that noone, and I repeat, noone will know who you are! why even go there. how can you tell who i am unless i want you to know?
keep on blogging. i like the stories.

Acolyte said...

Now that fairy tale made my day!

Princess said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!!

Ichiena said...

Asanteni sana all of you, and especially you princess..coming in so late in the day which tells you something about me - I am responding to comments now. I am laziness personified. Ha!