Wednesday, October 11, 2006

First time

Hi there.

This is my first time.

First time opening a blog.

First time typing up a post.

First time daring to go out into the big big blogworld.

Daring to test the waters.

Scary.

Uncertain.

Mysterious.

The pull of the unknown.

Will this be the first and last?

Will I become a regular? An addict?

What will I post?

Will I be popular (let's face it, a little popularity NEVER hurt)

Or I'll come and go unnoticed.

Will I make friends, enemies?

Will I be annoying, refreshing, funny, sad, deep (fat chance), creative?

Eeeish! Heck with all the will I, will I.

Only one way to find out!

13 comments:

Spidey/Tato said...

hey you,ichiena

oh once u find the waters are warm u will unleash a clean 9.9 dive into thedeep blue sea of bloggin worth every minute

karibu to blogging

will u become an adict -er u already are by the time u post the first post! wil it be regular betcha by golly it will be

Princess said...

Welcome to the blogosphere..look forward to your posts!

Ichiena said...

@tato
Thanks for the welcome - overzealous though i must say! Dude you posted even before I could say, "Wasuuup!"

@princess
Me too. Me too.

bomseh said...

welcome! will be dropping by to leave some comments.

Anonymous said...

Welcome. Hope to hear more from you soon! Already off to a brilliant start i see.

Thanks for trawling through my site.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the sane world of Mad People. Looking forward to being entertained ......you must do better than madcouch.

Adrian said...

karibu blogging

don't worry, you'll be fine

POTASH said...

hey, welcome to the blogosphere, there is so much to discover..or like some of us..be discovered!!!

egm said...

Karibu

Anonymous said...

Welcome, am also newish here in blogsphere myself!

Anonymous said...

Thaks for linking to The Internet Book Database

You can show off your bookshelf on your Blog now.

Ichiena said...

@ All...

Thanks for the rousing welcome, you adorable people. Thank you...thank you....(I'm about to break into song! Teheee....)

SisBigBones said...

Ichiena, a newbie like me. That warms my heart:) Let's see how long we last in this blogoland, huh? Thanks for stopping by my blog